Nanda Rajavansh Proofs (Chandragupta Maurya Nandas Son Proofs) :
నంద రాజ వంశీయుల ఆధారాలు :
చంద్రగుప్త మౌర్య నంద రాజ కుమారుడు ఆధారాలు :
1.క్రీ.పూ.4వ శతాబ్దం విశాకదత్తుడు రచించిన “ముద్రరాక్షస” గ్రంధం లో క్లుప్తంగా వివరించారు " చంద్రగుప్త మౌర్యనంద వంశీయుల వారసుడే " అని వివరించినారు.(Visakadattas 4th century BC “Mudrarakshasa” Book)
2. ఎజెస్ ఆఫ్ ద నందస్ యండ్ మౌర్యస్ - (రచించిన వారు కే.ఎ. నీలకంఠ శాస్త్రి). (Ages Of The Nandas and Mauryas – Written by K.A.Neelakanta Sastri).
3. ద నందస్ (బార్బర్ రూలర్స్ ఇన్ ఇండియ) - (రచించిన వారు ధనరాజ్ టి.యం). (The Nandas(Barber Rulers In India)- Written by Dhanaraju T.M).
4. భారతదేశ చరిత్ర డిడి.కోసాంబె - ప్రఖ్యతిగాంచిన బౌద్ధమత రచేయిత డిడి.కోసంబె, ఇతను రాసిన అనేకగ్రంధాలలో కుడా “చంద్రగుప్త మౌర్య నంద వారసుడే “ అని రచించినాడు. (“DD Kosambi” buddhist Writer – India History - DD Kosambi also Wrire his books Chandragupta maurya Nandas Son)
5. సాక్షి దినపత్రిక లో (తేది: 20-11-2011) ప్రచురించిన ఫ్యామిలీ పెజిలో వచ్చిన ఆర్టికల్ లో కుడా “ చంద్రగుప్తమౌర్య నంద వారసుడే అని వ్రాసినారు “. (Telugu Popular News Paper "Sakshi" published An Airtcle (Date: 20-11-2011) Chandragupta maurya Nandas son)
6. History Of Ancient india - Radhey Shyam Chaurasia.
7. A History Of India - Romola Thapar.
8. "Encyclopaedia of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh" Written By “Om Gupta”.
9. The Early History of India written by Vincent A. Smith
10. Indian Heritage and Culture written by Dhirendra singh
11. A History - written by "John Keay"
12. Hinduism & Its Military Ethos written by Air Marshal RK Nehra
13. "India Rediscovered: A New Vision of History and Call of the Age Written By Mahesh Vikramasimha.
14. A Brief History of India written by Alain Daniélou
15.Historical Geography of Madhyapradesh from Early Records written by P. K. Bhattacharyya
16. The Mauryan Polity written by R. Ramachandra Dikshitar.
17. History of the Tamils from the Earliest Times to 600 A.D written by P. T. Srinivasa Iyengar
18. Encyclopaedia of Asian History written by R.C. Majumdar, David P. Barrows
19. Faiths Across Time: 5,000 Years of Religious History written by J Gordon Melton
20. World history from early times to AD 2000 written by B .V. Rao.
21. Kingship and Community in Early India written by Charle Drekmeier.
22. History of India written by N. Jayapalan.
23. Dharma: Its Early History in Law,Religion and Narrative written by Alf Hiltebeitel.
24. Columbia Chronologies of Asian History and Culture written by John Stewart Bowman.
25. Encyclopedia Of Bihar Written by Arunima Kumari.
26. Evolution of educational thought in India Written by Bhanwar Lal Dwivedi.
27. The Making of Miracles in Indian States: AndhraPradesh Written by Arvind Panagariya, M. Govinda Rao.
28. History of India, in Nine Volumes: Vol. II - From the Sixth Written by Vincent A. Smith, A. V. Williams Jackson.
29. Chandragupta Maurya and His Times Written by Radhakumud Mookerji.
(Dhundiraja, the 18th century A D commentator on the Text of Puranas takes Chandragupta Maurya to be the son of Mura who was one of the wives of king Nanda Chandraguptam Nandasyaiva patanyasya Mura-samjanasya putram Mauryanam prathamam).
30. Life in North-eastern India in Pre-Mauryan Times written by Madan Mohan Singh.
31. History of Ancient India Written by Rama Shankar Tripathi.
32. Nanda Mura Village : https://villageinfo.in/bihar/
siwan/siswan/nanda-mura.html : (An Other stroong evidence of Chandragupta Maurya(Mura) our Nandas son."Mura" means Chandragupta Maurya Mothers Name).
33. India's Road to Nationhood: A Political History of the subcontinent Written by Wilhelm von Pochhammer
34. The "Vishnu Purana" informs us that Chandragupta was the son of a Nanda prince and a Hindi: dasi (English: maid) named Mura. The poets Kshmendra and Somadeva call him Purvananda-suta, son of the genuine Nanda, as opposed to Yoga-Nanda, i.e. pseudo-Nanda.
35. India: From Indus Valley Civlization to Mauryas written by Gyan Swarup Gupta (Chandragupta Nandas Son)
36. asoka and his inscriptions volume 1- page 48- written by beni madhab barua..(Chandragupta was son of Nanda by a wife called 'mura')
37. Rambles in Bihar written by Ram gopal singh chaudhari(his mentioned this book chandragupta was bastard, being the son of nanda,from his mistress mura, a woman of the barber caste)
39. The Mahawanso in Roman characters with the translation Subjoined - Pali Buddhistical Literature.(chandragupta was a member of the same family as Nanda)
40. Legends of Origin of the Castes and Tribes of Eastern India written by G.K.Gish,Shukla Ghosh(chandragupta maurya nandas son)
41. Was Jesus Influenced by Buddhism? written by Dwight Goddard ( A certain low- caste adventurer, Chandra- gupta , said by some to have been the son of a barber)
42. A History of Civilisation in Ancient India : Based on Sanscrit written by Romesh Chunder Dutt(Mahapadma Nanda will bring the whole earth under one umbrella, The commentator says that Chandragupta was the son of Nanda by a wife named Murfi)
43. optional indian history ancient india - Pratiyogita Darpan Editorial Team ( According to 'Mudrara- kshasa' Chandragupta was the son of Nanda king and is described as 'Virikhals'. It appeareds that dramatist described him as the son of illegitimate wife of low caste)
44. Glorious epoch: Svayambhuva Manu to Shakari Shalivahan, 29000 BC Written by Shripad Dattatraya Kulkarni ,Shri Bhagavan Vedavyasa Itihasa Samshodhana Mandira (Bombay, India) [The references in Sanskrit literature show that Chandragupta was also the son of Dhanananda from his Sudra wife Mura].
45. Indian heritage and culture written by Rao.P R Staff, P.Raghunadha Rao (The Jain tradition represents Chandragupta maurya was a Nanda Son)
46. A Dictionary of Hinduism: Including Its Mythology, Religion Written by Subodh Kapoor ( The Mudraraksasa represents Candragupta as being related to Mahapadma Nanda , and the commentator on the Visnu Purana says that he was a son of Nanda by a woman of low caste named Mura)
47. Annals of the bhandrakar Oriental research institute- Volume 2 (Chandragupta maurya Nandas Son).
48. History of Magadha: from the 6th century B.C. to 12th century written by Kamal Shankar Srivastava ( According to the author of the Mudrarakshasa6 Candragupta was member of the same family as of Nanda (Nandanavya) and Mauraputra. The annotator of the Visnu Purana texts7 makes him the son of Nanda by Mura)
49. The Poona Orientalist: A Quarterly Journal Devoted to Oriental studies written by Har Dutt Sharma ( we have at least five statements in the Mudraraksasa to the effect that Candragupta was the son of king Nanda)
50. Indian Heritage and Culture written by Rao. P R Staff , P. Raghunadha Rao (According to the puranas, Chandragupta was the son of one of the Nanda kings by a servant maid. The dynasty was named after his maternal grandmother Mura).
51. Justin : Epitome of the Philippic History of Pompeius Trogu written by Marcus Junianus Justinus , J. C.Yardley,Pat Wheatley (Chandragupta's caste is not specified, but he is linked with the base-born Nandas by, among others, a commentator on the Vishnu- Purana, who says he was the illegitimate son or grandson of king Nandrus)
52. General studies History written by K.Krishna Reddy ( According to the Puranic account, he was the son of the last Nanda king from his Sudra concubine, Mura)
53. Ancient Indian History and Civilization written by Sailendra Nath Sen ( According to the Puranic account, he was the son of the last Nanda king from his Sudra concubine, Mura by name, from whom was derived the surname Maurya)
54. Essays on Indian Antiquities: Historic, Numismatic, and palaeographic written by James Prinsep, Henry Thoby Prinsep (That the Greeks did send a subsidiary force to the assistance of Chandra- gupta , son of Nanda , Raja of the Prachi)
55. Pictorial Ancient History of the World: From the Earliest written by John Frost(Magadha, known by the name of Mahapadma Nanda , who is either a father or a near relation of Chandra Gupta)
56. A Brief History of Bengal for Diaspora Bangladeshis written by Prof. S. M. Deen(chandragupta maurya 320 BC - 297BC his capital in patiliputra near modern patna.his origin is unclear but some historians claim that he was the son (or grand son) of mura, a wife of a Nanda king. From mura come the name Maurya)
57. 50 Military Leaders Who Changed the World written by William Weir (Chandragupa son of a Nanda prince)
58. Study Package Cds Exam written by Bhardwaj ( Chandragupta as the son of the last Nanda monarch from his Sudra concubine, Mura by name)
59. A Journey Through India' s Past written by Chandra Mauli Mani (According to the Vishnu Purana, Chandragupta was the son of a Shudra Queen Mura, of the Nanda king, which gave the name Maurya)
60.Journal of the Asiatic Society of Bengal- Volume 3- Asiatic Society of Bengal (That the Greeks did send as a subsidiary force to the assistance of Chandragupta , son of Nanda , Raja of the Prachi)
61. Journal of the Asiatic Society of Bengal Asiatic Society (Calcutta, India) -( That the Greeks did send as a subsidiary force to the assistance of CHANDRAGUPTA , son of NANDA)
62. Five Years of Theosophy: Mystical, Philosophical, Theosophical written by Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, T. Subba Row , Damodar K. Mavalankar (Chandragupta , whose son Nanda).
63. Essays on Indian Antiquities, Historic, Numismatic, and Palaeographic Written By James Prinsep, Edward Thomas.
64. India: From Indus Valley Civlization to Mauryas written By Gyan Swarup Gupta (Chandragupta Son of Nanda King)
65. India' s ancient past written by Shankar Goyal (The famous drama Mudra Rakshasa written by Visakhadatta mentions Chandragupta Maurya as Nandanvayah, i.e., 'the scion of the Nanda family'. ln this work Rakshasa, the minister of Nandas, addresses Chandragupta as the son of Nanda Raja)
66. Early History of India written by Bhai Gulshan Rai (In this story Chandra- gupta is represented to be a son of a previous Nanda)
67. Indian Civilization and Culture written by Suhas Chatterjee (Chandra Gupta , the founder of the Maruya empire Purana as also in the drama Mudrarakshasa there are hints of connection by blood between Chandragupta and the Nanda dynasty)
68. The founders of Indus valley civilization and their later history- Naval Viyogi , Indian National Historical Research Council (the mother queen of Chandra Gupta has been said to be belonging to Nanda famil, The commentator here makes the astounding statement that Chandragupta was a son of the Nanda)
69. Journal - Uttar Pradesh Historical Society (that Candragupta was a son of the Nanda king by a low caste woman)
70. A History of Ancient Sanskrit Literature written by Friedrich Max Müller (Mahapadma Nanda will bring the whole earth under one umbrella, he will have eight sons, Chandra- gupta's relationship with Nanda is confirmed)
71. Glimpses of Sexual Life in Nanda - Maurya India : Translation of text written by Manomohan Ghosh (Whatever may be the meaning of Maurya" ' the Maurya prince mentioned in the Padma. might well be' Chandragupta himself who according to a late tradition was a son of the last Nanda)
72. The Modern Review written by Ramananda Chatterjee (As Chandra Gupta's mother was-a low caste woman, his half brothers, the legitimate sons of Nanda)
73. The Penguin encyclopedia of classical civilizations written by Arthur Cotterell (Candragupta was of low birth - a son of the last Nanda king by a lowborn woman)